Tuesday, April 8, 2008


"Whenever you are limited by your self-image, the the image of self becomes your master" - Lisa Bevere

"Remember who you are." - The Lion King

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt

For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. - Psalm 139:13-14
But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit. - 2 Corinthians 3:18
It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to the yoke of slavery. - Galatians 5:1

No comments: